AIROD was established in 1976 as the first and only in-country depot level maintenance facility to support the aircraft and the associated engines, aero-components and avionics MRO services. In 1984 it was incorporated as a private limited company as a joint venture between Aerospace Industries Malaysia (AIM) or now known as National Aerospace & Defense Industries (NADI) and Lockheed Aircraft Systems International (LASI) of the United States of America.  Shareholders then included Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company through their Lockheed Aircraft Service International (LASI) holding 49% interest and National Aerospace & Defense Industries (NADI) holding the remaining 51%.

Under the terms of the Joint Venture (JV) Agreement, LASI shares were to be progressively reduced over a period of time.  Thus in 1995 LASI shares were acquired by Malaysian Helicopter Services (MHS) and DZJJ Sdn Bhd, both locally based companies.

In 1997, MHS sold its entire stake to another local based company PJS Industries Sdn Bhd. PJS Industries has also acquired controlling interest in NADI (90%), and the remaining 10% equity is held by the Ministry of Finance (MoF).

In March 2012, under NADI’s expansion plan, AIROD commercial unit is now transformed to AIROD Aerospace Technology (AAe) to enhance the Commercial Aviation MRO expertise and services coverage. AAe currently operates 7 hangars with 15 aircraft bays capacity including a dedicated environmentally control paint hangar.aeczane.com/v-pills-gold-penis-buyutucu-ve-guclendirici/securities lawyers deskbook